Website 6 River Systems
Paralegal at 6 River Systems
6 River Systems (6RS) is a Shopify (SHOP) company leading the way to faster fulfillment. E-commerce changed the world and our solutions power winning warehouses of the future. We’re revolutionizing warehouse automation with collaborative mobile robots driven by our cloud-based software.
As a Paralegal at 6 River Systems, you will be an integral part of the Legal team and will regularly communicate with the commercial team and other internal stakeholders as part of the commercial contracting process.
In this role, you will:
- Prepare and draft changes to routine contracts, including NDAs and master agreements using standard forms, with supervision from legal counsel
- Assist with the management of contract lifecycles, including redlines, validating execution versions, and storing executed contracts
- Assist with the development of a contracts management system to track, manage and organize existing requests and fully-executed contracts
- Review current legal processes and build out new ones to improve team efficiency, productivity, and impact
- Update agreement templates and assist with building out a library of templates for use by team members and other internal stakeholders
- Support other projects with the Legal team, including performing legal research, as they arise
- Communicate with the Legal team’s internal business clients in support of all of the above
You may be a great match if you have:
- A Paralegal certificate or equivalent professional experience in contract administration
- Experience in contract management in-house or at a law firm is a plus
- Experience setting up new systems and workflows, including implementing a contracts management system
- Incredible organizational and time management skills.
- Keen observation skills, a willingness to pitch in and a proactive approach to solving problems.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, and a meticulous attention to detail
- A can-do positive attitude, with a great sense of humor, and the ability to thrive on change
Why 6RS? Recognized by the Boston Globe as a Top Place to Work
- Entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up combined with the stability of a global commerce company
- Competitive compensation packages and Shopify RSUs
- Company-paid health, dental, and vision coverage for all employees
- Paid holidays, vacation/sick time, and parental leave
- Annual 401k contribution from the company
- Lifestyle spending account
About 6 River Systems
Founded in Waltham, Massachusetts in 2015, 6 River Systems is a leading collaborative mobile robotics fulfilment solution and part of global commerce company Shopify. Founders Jerome Dubois and Rylan Hamilton were previously executives at Kiva Systems (now Amazon Robotics). The 6 River Systems solution is operating in more than 20 facilities in the U.S., Canada and Europe, fulfilling millions of units each week for companies including Lockheed Martin, CSAT Solutions, ACT Fulfillment, DHL, XPO Logistics, and Office Depot.
To learn more, visit http://www.6river.com.
To apply for this job please visit 6river.com.