Website Adams Street Partners
Adams Street Partners is seeking a Junior Paralegal/Project Assistant to join its Legal team. The role will primarily be assisting paralegals and attorneys on the legal team with activities relating to fund formations, closings of private equity fund investments, and compliance matters. This individual will also provide general support to the Legal team in a variety of fundraising, compliance and investing related activities. He/she will work in the twelve-member Legal team, which oversees Adams Street’s global legal and compliance functions.
Specifically, this individual will be involved with:
- Assisting with the preparation investment approval documentation, private equity fund subscription documents, closing lists, corporate charters, LLC/partnership formation documents, corporate resolutions, officer certificates, AML/KYC documentation, etc.
- Interacting with internal and external investment professionals, lawyers, bankers, accountants, investors, and other professionals.
- Assisting with review and cataloging of closing documentation and ensuring they conform to Adams Street’s guidelines.
- Post-closing assembly/distribution of closing documents and closing volumes.
- Responding to fund general partner requests in connection with amendments as well as supplemental AML/KYC information requests.
- Maintaining internal records, checklists, spreadsheets, and other tracking devices.
- Performing other ad hoc projects as assigned.
Send resume to Allison Albery firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com