Website Adams Street Partners
Adams Street Partners is seeking a Transactional Paralegal to join the Legal team. The Paralegal will be responsible for coordinating fund formations and closings of private equity fund investments. This individual will also provide general support to the Legal team in a variety of fundraising, compliance and investing related activities. He/she will work in the twelve-member Legal team, which oversees Adams Street’s global legal and compliance function.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing and maintaining private equity fund investment documentation.
- Preparing and maintaining various documents/instruments: investment approval documentation, private equity fund subscription documents, debt finance documents, closing lists, corporate charters, LLC/partnership formation documents, corporate resolutions, officer certificates, AML/KYC documentation, etc.
- Interacting with internal and external investment professionals, lawyers, bankers, accountants, investors and other professionals.
- Maintaining control of closing documentation and ensuring they conform to Adams Street’s guidelines.
- Managing post-closing assembly/distribution of closing documents and closing volumes.
- Responding to fund general partner requests in connection with closings and amendments as well as supplemental information requests.
- Maintaining and improving internal records, checklists, spreadsheets, and other tracking devices.
- Participating in and assisting in the management of due diligence projects.
- Performing other ad hoc projects as assigned.
Send resume to Allison Albery firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com