Website Ankin Law
Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal or Legal Assistant
We are seeking an experienced personal injury legal assistant to become part of our team!
Ankin Law is a progressive plaintiff’s injury law firm located in the heart of the Chicago Loop. Our staff is passionate about helping people who have been injured get the best results possible. Visit https://ankinlaw.com/career-opportunities/ to learn more about what it is like to work at Ankin Law. This position requires your presence in our office.
- Manage a large volume of cases.
- Obtain and organize clients’ itemized bills and medical records.
- Liaise with clients, insurance adjusters, and opposing counsel.
- Draft routine motions, subpoenas, and correspondence.
- Spanish fluency a plus.
- Previous experience as a paralegal or legal assistant in personal injury.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Outstanding listening and communication skills.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Collaborative, positive attitude, and respectful.
We offer competitive pay backed by a robust benefits package unmatched in the industry.
Interested? Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org