Breen Goril Law
We are looking for an outstanding Legal Assistant with experience in litigation for a large volume caseload.
This role will support and report to the two partner attorneys at the firm in a variety of office managerial and paralegal tasks. This role will be in charge of the oversight of law clerks and paralegals.
The role consists of:
– New client interviews and intake;
– Overall case and document management for a large volume of cases;
– Tracking overall case progress for a large volume cases;
– E-Filing of legal documents;
– Initiation and following-up on service of Defendants in lawsuits;
– Managing written discovery for a large volume of legal cases;
– Answering phones and handling mailings;
– Initiating and tracking medical records and billing requests for a large volume of cases; and
– Managing the schedules of the partner attorneys and cross-referencing the firm’s calendar with court dates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com