Job Description Summary
We are seeking a full-time enthusiastic, professional, and tech-savvy Paralegal to provide support to our in-house legal team. We are a leading cloud-based SaaS company. The position will support a group of twelve attorneys and a Contract Administration Manager under the supervision and guidance of the Senior Paralegal. The Paralegal will be responsible for the legal team’s organization and management of the central document repository, standard contract drafting, research, and analytics.
- Assist the Contract Administration Manager with contract drafting and contract lifecycle management.
- Assist the legal team with its central document repository management and analytics.
- Assist the legal team in generating standard agreements, e.g., NDA’s, Consulting, License Agreements.
- Manage the signature process flow using DocuSign eSignature and CLM platforms.
- Review, proofread and clean agreements, correspondence, and board documents.
- Assist in corporate governance, e.g., UWCs, formation documents, minutes for parent company and subsidiaries.
- Support executives, sales teams, and all staff with a customer service mindset to facilitate the coordination of projects.
- Perform various tasks such as maintaining and organizing files, drafting general documents, and conducting legal research.
- Must have at least 5 years of Paralegal experience in a law firm or corporation.
- Preferred to have at least 3 years of contract management experience.
- Paralegal certificate or equivalent studies; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to understand, review and analyze standardize contract clauses.
- Excellent organizational written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management general knowledge is a plus, but not required.
- Excellent customer service and computer skills are required.
- Must have the ability to work and learn independently, and be willing to adapt to shifting workloads in support of different areas of legal practice.
- The candidate should be positive, energetic, and highly self-motivated.
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 (SharePoint, Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in DocuSign eSignature and CLM Platforms, preferred but not required.
- Proficient in Salesforce preferred but not required.
- Must maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion appropriate for the circumstances presented.
To apply for this job please visit cccis.recsolu.com.