Website CHITTENDEN, MURDAY & NOVOTNY LLC
Chittenden, Murday & Novotny, a Chicago business litigation law firm, seeks paralegal with 1-3 years of litigation experience. Paralegal certificate required. Must be proficient in Westlaw, Microsoft Office Applications, Adobe, Nuance Power PDF, and Relativity. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required to interact well with attorneys, staff, clients, and counsel.
- Prepare and review documents, exhibits and records.
- Review and analyze document productions.
- Contact outside sources to obtain public information.
- Review files for outstanding discovery in preparation for court appearances, pleadings, depositions and trial preparation.
- Prepare and organize subpoenas and discovery responses.
- Summarize deposition transcripts.
- Organize and prepare material needed for expert witness review.
- Organize and manage case files.
- Trial preparation.
Salary commensurate with experience. Please submit your resume and cover letter to Lauren Kowalewski, firstname.lastname@example.org. Lauren is an alum of our program.
Cover letter can be addressed to:
Chittenden, Murday & Novotny LLC
303 W. Madison, Suite 2400
Chicago, IL 60606
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com