The Litigation Paralegal coordinates all functions related to trial preparation for team attorneys.
- Assist w/doc review and discovery
- Prepare answers to interrogatories
- Prepare RTP responses
- Prepare witness disclosures
- Prepare, serve and track case-specific discovery requests
- Prepare and serve 201k letters and motions to compel when necessary
- Draft and serve subpoenas
- Draft 237 requests and MILs
- Prepare deposition summaries
- Prepare expert medical disclosures for trial
- Prepare medical records disclosures
- Prepare Certificate of Readiness in Madison County
- Prepare Settlement Conference Hearing Motions in Madison County
- Prepare Special Closed orders in Madison County
- Organization of defendant witness disclosures and expert report
- Provide LA phone backup
- This position is under the co-supervision of the team attorneys.
Please send a resume and cover letter to Maribeth White, email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.cooneyconway.com.