Website Del Galdo Law Group
This is a full-time, in-person position with our School Law department. Some of the position’s qualifications and responsibilities include:
· Producing information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying and transmitting word documents, data and graphics intra-office and to opposing counsel.
· Conserving attorneys time by reading, reviewing, verifying, and routing correspondence, reports and legal documents within the office to the appropriate attorney; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications; organizing client conferences, and attorney meetings; scheduling court reporters, expert witnesses, and other special functions; coordinating preparation of charts, graphs, and other courtroom visuals.
· Maintaining docketing calendar and daily log books.
· Processing on-line court filings.
· Organizing and filing documents in client files, as well as maintain in electronic filing system.
· Ensure all billable hours are accurately recorded.
· Typing correspondence and legal paperwork.
· Scheduling, coordinating and confirming court dates, appointments and meetings.
· Assist in conducting research in legal matters.
· Receive and relay telephone messages.
· Sorts, opens, logs and distributes incoming mail to the attorneys in the Labor and School Law Practice Groups.
· Prepares and assembles materials, documents and exhibits for meetings, court appearances, and hearings.
· Performs related work as assigned.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Strong writing and documentation skills.
· Strong communication skills (both in person and on the telephone).
· Ability and experience with maintaining consistent office decorum.
· Proficiency and familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Acrobat Reader, Google platforms (gmail, drive, calendar), and file types (pdfs, jpgs, word documents).
· Dependability and professionalism.
· Understanding and ability to always maintain client confidence by keeping all information learned during your employment confidential.
To apply for this job please visit www.ziprecruiter.com.