Website Goldberg Kohn Ltd.
The well-respected Chicago law firm of Goldberg Kohn is looking for an experienced litigation paralegal to support our busy Litigation Practice Group. Following established policies and procedures, a qualified individual would perform a variety of paralegal duties to support the Group’s attorneys, including cite and fact checking of briefs in Federal and State court, organization and tracking of client documents, coordinating creation of document review databases, assistance with document review and production, and assisting with preparation for depositions, hearings, trials, mediations and arbitrations, among other things. The Litigation Paralegal would also maintain contact with attorneys, staff and clients as required, as well as observe confidentiality in all client and firm matters.
This position qualifies for a hybrid schedule, depending on the needs of the Group and the firm. Some flexibility is required; overtime will be expected, in accordance with pending deadlines. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and a dynamic and collaborative environment in which to work.
Required education and experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Five years of experience as a litigation paralegal
· E-filing experience in both Federal and State Courts
· Experience handling cases in both Federal and State Courts, and administrative agencies
· Certification in Paralegal Studies
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
· Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to manage multiple projects and to work in a team-oriented environment
· Working knowledge of Relativity or other legal database software
· Familiarity with the Blue Book system of citation
Goldberg Kohn is an Equal Opportunity employer.
All newly hired employees are required to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment before their designated start date, subject to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
Applicants submit resume to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org