Website Golden Law
Growing law firm
Golden Law is seeking a Paralegal for our general practice firm. You will work closely with the attorney and other legal staff in various areas of law, including real estate, probate, and domestic relations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- File Notices, Motions, and court documents
- Provide current clients with updates
- Work closely with client to obtain necessary documents for case
- Draft necessary forms for attorney’s review
- Organize file and prepare filings for attorney’s review
- Manage deadlines effectively
Candidates should be motivated, be able to multi-task several assignments under tight deadlines, and work independently. Strengths should include excellent communication and organizational skills. We will train the right person. 90-day probationary period. Please submit your cover letter, resume, and references for consideration.
Pay: $36,000 (Paralegal certificate or degree, or 1-year experience)
Benefits (after 90 days)
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Annual reviews
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In-office (no remote)
To apply for this job please visit goldenlawpc.com.