Website Heartland Veterinary Partners
Heartland Veterinary Partners
Part-Time Paralegal (student appropriate)
About Heartland Veterinary Partners
Heartland Veterinary Partners (“HVP”) invests in and partners with veterinary practice owners
looking to improve their quality of life in a hospital ownership transition. Our mission is to improve
the lives of veterinarians. By affiliating with HVP, owners are able to take advantage of attractive
operational benefits and economies of scale while maintaining clinical autonomy. HVP provides
non-clinical support functions such as recruiting & human resources, marketing, procurement,
payables management, accounting & finance, and information technology.
Operations Group (“Ops”)
· Operations handles post-closing matters and keep a rapport with the owned practices.
· Report to and assist Paralegal with applications and renewals for licensure/DBAs and keeping
DTS (as defined below) current. Additionally, assist Regional Directors of Ops (“RDOs”) with
any post-closing matters.
· Ops reports to the Chief Operations Officer.
· Review legal documents to populate specific information into our document tracking system
· Legal documents include leases, employment agreements, promissory notes, and
licenses/permits. More types of agreements will be uploaded to DTS.
· Information includes type of lease, lease terms, notes terms, employment terms,
termination/expiration dates for leases, licensure, and EAs.
· Potentially other projects related to Ops work.
· $20 per hour, 20-25 hours per week. Position is primarily remote but does require occasional
trips to Chicago Loop.
*You may submit your resume to Legal@HeartlandVetPartners.com. Point of contact will be Maddi
To apply for this job email your details to Legal@HeartlandVetPartners.com