Website Marshall, Gerstein, & Borun LLP
This position is a great opportunity for Current Students.
The Litigation Assistant is an integral part of the Litigation Support Team, providing support for e-Discovery and Litigation Docketing. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism with both internal and external clients. This position also requires exceptional time management skills to meet deadlines, manage data and fully support the client case teams.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· High School diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy, superior attention to detail and strong organizational skills
· Ability to facilitate clear and concise communication with others in a positive manner
· Ability to work with others effectively in a team that encourages diversity of thought and innovation
· Ability to maintain a professional demeanor, exhibit sound judgment, maintain confidentiality and use discretion
· Ability to exhibit problem-solving skills and demonstrate initiative and accountability
· Ability to thrive in a dynamic fast paced environment with fluidity amidst multiple projects, shifting priorities and competing deadlines
· Ability to adapt and accept changes in job responsibilities based on the strategic goals of the firm
· Flexibility to adjust hours as necessary in order to satisfy the essential functions of the position
Please send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Sr. Legal Recruiting and Professional Development Coordinator
Marshall, Gerstein, & Borun LLP
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org