Website Northern Trust
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with both internal and external legal counsel assist with the drafting and/or revising of legal documentation related to 50 South Capital funds and client investments (i.e. transfers, NDAs)
- Work with legal counsel and product team to develop and review private equity/hedge fund formation documents (offering memorandums, subscription booklets, partnership agreements) as well as post-formation documents (fund supplements, etc.), and others as required
- Work closely with the product management team to assist with the oversight and processing of client documentation (subscriptions/redemptions), as needed
- Assist with fund closings, or other product-specific requirements, as needed
- Assist with product fulfillment, client inquiries, or management of our automated documentation process, as needed
- Provide support for the execution of various governance committees, counsels, and boards that impact the business
- Other special projects, as determined
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Basic understanding of contracts and legal agreements
- Strong organization skills and a high attention to detail to ensure timely completion of projects within established deadlines
- Good verbal communicator and strong writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, handling multiple projects at a time
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
NECESSARY EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- 3-5 years of para-legal or related experience
- Legal experience a plus
ABOUT NORTHERN TRUST
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With over 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
WORKING WITH US
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why we are honored to receive the following awards in 2021:
- Gender Equality Index Member, Bloomberg
- Top Financial & Banking Company, Black EOE Journal, Hispanic Network Magazine, Professional WOMAN’S Magazine
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of America’s best banks and most sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
To apply for this job please visit ntrs.referrals.selectminds.com.