Website Rathje Woodward LLC
Rathje Woodward LLC is seeking an experienced paralegal to join our litigation team. Ability to multi-task and ability to work well with a team of attorneys in a fast-paced environment are key.
Rathje Woodward LLC has offices in Madison, Wisconsin and Wheaton, Illinois and represents clients in a wide variety of complex litigation matters. Litigation paralegals work closely with the firm’s attorneys and clients to prepare cases for trial and to prosecute and defend claims in state and federal courts across the country.
Rathje Woodward LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, veteran status, marital or parental status, pregnancy, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Litigation paralegals are an integral part of the firm’s litigation team, and generally execute the following job duties
- Provide assistance to attorneys and clients in all aspects of litigation
- Draft and maintain documents and records
- Assist in review and production of documents
- Conduct and analyze fact and legal research
- Assist with projects and tasks as assigned
- Creating, drafting, and responding to discovery requests
- Assist with trial and trial preparation
- 5+ years of paralegal experience in a commercial litigation (or comparable) practice
- Project management skills, including prioritization, ability to handle changing demands and flow of work
- Strong analytical and writing skills; extraordinary attention to detail
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and manage several projects at a time
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment working closely with a team
- Must be proficient with legal research, eDiscovery, and case management applications (e.g., Westlaw, Odyssey, Logickull, Relativity, DISCO, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
- Accident insurance
- Critical care insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health reimbursement account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com