Rock Fusco & Connelly, LLC
• Assist attorneys with all matters related to real estate transactions.
• Assessing and preparing contracts, contract addendums, and closing documents.
• Perform due diligence including review of title commitments, surveys and underlying title
documents and entity documents, coordinate and implement transactions and closings.
• Facilitating communication between property owners, lenders realtors, clients, and lawyers.
• Prepare closing checklists, critical dates list, closing documents, various affidavits, certificates
and resolutions and coordinate and control the closing process for various real estate
• Documenting processes, as well as maintaining hard copy files and electronic records.
• Answering client questions and escalating serious concerns.
• Keeping clients informed of progress made with real estate applications.
• Submitting accurate legal documents in a timely manner.
• Handle the recording of documents in various counties.
• Prepare and organize all closing documents and closing binders.
• Assist with entity formation and maintenance.
• Perform UCC searches
• Coordinate loan closing checklist and prepare documents required by lender such as certificates
and resolutions, construction escrow disbursement agreements, etc.
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience required.
• Proficiency in drafting and reviewing real estate and title curative documents.
• Experience in reviewing title work and surveys.
• Strong organizational, time management, and oral and written communication skills.
• High attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality of work product.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively, depending on the situation.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in MS Office or Google Suite
To apply for this job email your details to BBucaro@rfclaw.com