Rock Fusco & Connelly, LLC
Rock Fusco & Connelly, LLC has an immediate opening for a dedicated Litigation Paralegal. We are seeking qualified candidates preferably with experience in Civil Rights litigation, but applicants with litigation experience in related fields will be thoroughly considered. The ideal Candidate will have over 3 years of experience in a litigation paralegal role, including trial experience, with familiarity in electronic court filings at State and Federal levels.
Practical knowledge of electronic discovery platforms is a plus.
Responsibilities will include:
· Maintaining litigation files; docketing; filing pleadings, motions, and other papers with courts
· Drafting discovery requests and responses
· Managing and tracking document collections and productions, depositions, and other discovery
· Working with electronic discovery vendors
· Creating fact timelines, exhibit binders, and deposition summaries
Assist with arbitration, mediation and trial preparation
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to BBucaro@rfclaw.com