Website Spellmire Bruck LLP
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
· Manage attorney schedules and oversee daily operations of office.
· Lead accounting efforts for firm, including employee payroll, paying monthly bills, entering attorneys hourly time, invoicing, collecting payments, and tracking and reconciling bank account using QuickBooks.
· Responsible for the filing, organizing, meeting deadlines and managing the operating portfolio and case log for all active cases.
· Draft, prepare and file court filings
· Troubleshooting discovery requests and managing large document production projects.
· Conduct legal research, investigations, records review, document management, and trial preparation.
· Act as liaison for firm between attorneys, court officers, clients, insurance companies and vendors.
· Monitoring office inventory and ordering supplies.
· Assist in hiring process and onboarding of new staff, including recruitment, training, and organizing employment paperwork.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Organization and the ability to multitask.
· Attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and correctly.
· Possess comprehensive knowledge of billing and litigation software.
· Experience working in an administrative role in a Law Firm.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Experience using Relativity.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Michael Bruck firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com